Outstanding actuator features
- 620mm stroke: allows unprecedented angles and movements!
- 4 axial rod design: the screw is supported at both ends by bearings
- Nut (moving part) of the SFA screw: quieter movements
- Screw uses 20mm pitch (compared to 5 or 10 which is commonly used): faster and quieter movements
- Closed design: quieter, safer and less sensitive to dust. All this with so much class!
The assembly is very easy and can be done without special equipment.
Everything is detailed here: blog
Assembly with the adapted motors (not supplied): here
This kit includes all the necessary parts to build the 6 actuators:
- all machined parts
- all laser cut parts
- the 6 ball screws 750mm SFA
- the axles and bearings
- detailed assembly instructions
- a parts list
THE KITS ARE ASSEMBLED BY YOURSELF AND I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PROBLEMS THAT OCCUR FROM INCORRECT ASSEMBLY.
All drawings, lists and digital content remain the property of MotionXP and are not for distribution !